Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Dark Knight

Yess!! Finally I watched The Dark Knight yesterday with Hannah, Hsu Zhen, Yong Hua and Choong Fu after dunno how many weeks after it was out in the cinemas. Woohoo!! Guess what? I only paid 6 bucks for that movie..haha! So nice watching on Wednesdays. :) I went all the way to Cineleisure Damansara just to watch it. heehe!


If I was given the choice to pick two words to describe this movie, it would definitely be "Dark" and "Superb"..haha! Seriously, I really liked the movie despite the fact that it may have been kinda complicating. LOL.


But overall, I still enjoyed it a lot. Now I'm thinking I should watch the first movie which I did not watch. :( Personally, I have to say that Heath Ledger was really good in the movie! He was so into character man!! Seriously, if you watched the older version of Batman with Joker inside, it wasn't scary at all..but Heath was scary..his voice was so different... Haiyo..all I can say is that he was really good! It is so unfortunate that he's no longer here.

May he rest in peace.



Anyway, after the movie, we ate dinner at SS2 Murni. I had my favourite Roti Ayam Special (which was no longer as good as it used to be)..and my absolute favourite Mango Special!! Yumm!!


If you guys don't know, I LOVE Mangoes and Durians !! haha..Seriously love it so much! haha! I'm willing to skip my main meals just for Durians..heehe! So nuts right? I don't care..I still love it! hehe :)


That's it for today. I've gotta get busy with my assignments.

No comments: