Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Beautiful Bali :)

I so need to start on my assignments right now but I'm in the lazy zone la. LOL. I promise myself I'll start on it later today. hehe! Btw, I hate my connection la. It just sucks so badly!! argh!


Oh yea..i just remembered that I didn't post about my trip to Bali. Some of you may know that I have already been to Bali once 2 years ago. haha! I can't help it but just can't get enough of Bali. hehe! Another place I love is Bangkok. It's a heaven for shopping. I love it! :) Anyway, overall it was a good trip even though I felt I didn't get to shop enough. Lol. But what can you do when you have a little cousin with you? No choice but to accommodate the little one. Ok la not so little la..My little cousin, Dana, is 9 yrs so she's not that little anymore.

Anyway, I'll just post some pictures with short captions. Lazy me! :p

Day #1
* our ride- saw a good looking guy on the plane..he took the same plane when we left too :) ** It was a bright sunny day..hardly any fluffy clouds *
* OMG!! I have big feet??! O.O *
* Mommy, me, My 8th aunt, and my cousin, Dana *
* Yummy appetizer..it's called Shrimp Heaven (i think) ** it comes with 3 different types of sauces *
* my favourite baby back pork ribs - Malaysia's Bubba Gump Shrimp doesn't have that! argh! ** My raspberry margarita and Dana's mango something..Both very yummy! *
* i want to steal those piggies for my sis :) *


Day #2

* feeding the elephant at the Elephant Safari Park **Dana's elephant ride *
* baby elephant..so cute!! *
* good looking mat salleh's feeding the elephants..accidentally took them *grins* *
* me likey this picture :) ** Handicraft #1 *
* Handicraft #2 ** Buddha carvings ** i wanted to buy these but too heavy to carry back to m'sia ** sandstone carvings..all handmade ! Very nice! ** Pretty right? ** Lamp shades- too heavy to carry back.. ** modern Christmas trees *
* Mommy & Mommy's little girl at the ever-so-famous Tanah Lot * * Dana: the next supermodel *
* the view was amazing..wished had YH's pro camera. hehe! * * The beautiful sunset *
* the sisters, the cousins ** the sun set already :( ** I will always be her little girl :) *

Day #3

* Kids learning how to surf..i also want to learn.hmph! ** Dana braided her hair.
* The hotel ** The spa entrance** obscene statues of naked men and women. LOL. ** this one lagi obscene. *

Day #4

* Goodbye Bali *

Ok that's all the pictures I'm gonna upload. No more time to upload edi. haha!
OMG..long-nya my post today! LOL!! -.-"

Overall, it was a good trip.. I don't mind going again..haha! But next time I wanna go with friends edi..more fun!! hehe :)

No comments: