Sunday, August 17, 2008

Little Miss Dizzy

Poor ol' me practically had her whole Saturday wasted with sleeping and lazing around the house and it's not that I was lazy or what but....

it was because I was having some sickness called "Vertigo"
*cries*
If you don't what is vertigo, click here and here.


It just suddenly happen when I woke up..I couldn't even open my eyes because it would make me feel even worse. It's as though the whole world was spinning or rather an earthquake was happening. LOL. Luckily I managed to get my mom to go get some medicine for me. So I slept all day long..


Even when I felt as though I was alright when I was lying on my bed and opening my eyes, it actually didn't go away yet..as soon as I stood up, I could see and feel the whole world spinning around again..so I had to sleep again..I was finally feeling better around 4pm.. LOL.

I don't think I have slept so much before.



Luckily I'm finally feeling better now.

Haiz..why did it have to come back again leh? I haven't been having vertigo more than a year edi..

It will definitely be terrible if it suddenly happens to me when I'm in Aussie.
Nobody to help me edi. *sobs* :(

I want my mommy :(



Tata for now peeps.

No comments: