Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Sugar-filled Valentine's Day


For the first time, I celebrated Valentine's day in Melbourne...but I didn't have some hot date or anyone special to celebrate with.

I only celebrated with my mom and her friends. LOL. some valentine's day huh..

Anyway, on Valentine's day I had my very first taste of the ever-so-famous Krispy Kreme donuts! :)

* Krispy Kreme *

It was yummy and really sweet as Valentine's should be. LOL. that's sounded so cheesy.

I had the original glazed doughnut...


and...
...a Valentine's day doughnut.

It was so not my idea to have a heart-shaped donut ok? it was my mom's friend punya husband's idea. LOL.

I forgot to bring my external flash along so yea the photos not so good. Haiz.

Oh yea, did you notice that I spelled "doughnut" as "donut"...i didn't even notice it until i saw how krispy kreme spelled it. LOL.

malaysian style - Donut

correct style - Doughnut.

toodles for now. :)

No comments: