Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Departure

Sorry for not updating my blog because I've been pretty much bogged up with O-week activities, shopping, city trips, theme park trip and so on...

Anyway, the rest of the posts coming up soon will be back dated...starting from my departure.

The night before my departure day, Jas and Ivan come over to my house to say their goodbyes since they couldn't send me off..it was like 12 something in the morning when they came over..

Thanks you two for waiting up for me so long..
i was really happy you guys could say your goodbyes :)


Thanks for your lovely present! You know how much I love it..hehe.

so thanks Jas, Ivan and Yh * don't say i nvr thank you. lol. *


* see the cute bear..it's mine! :D *

* ivan and jas with their cheekiness *

Moving on..before I left for the airport..i took some photos with my dog..it's been a long time i took pictures with him..damn i miss my dog so much..i miss his whining sound and his happy face when he sees food :p I miss your paintbrush tail too..it's so cute.

* i miss you, Max. *

* be a good boy, alright. *

I was pretty emo on the way to the airport because i thought that none of my friends will be sending me off...i almost shed tears when i read Ying's goodbye sms..

but i'm really glad that 4 of you could make it in time even though that caused you to get a saman. heehe..sorry.. i buy you guys chocs when i come back ok? :)

anyway we took some photos and i left for the departure halls...surprisingly i didn't cry..i guess i didn't want others to see me cry.

click here to check out the photos. Credits goes to Yh for the photos.

it was boring and lonely flight all the way...i had nothing to do..no internet access to use too.boring shit! all i could do was take some photos..

* want some bun? *

* it's a long walk there. *

* pilots look damn 'yeng' in their uniforms. hehe! *

* moon was so close to me but it looks so tiny in my camera. ** buckle up and no smoking please. *
* my first boarding pass. *

The rest of the journey was too lazy to take photos since everyone is sleeping...arrived at Melbourne around 1.30pm and I saw 2 sniffer dogs, a Labrador & beagle. they're so cute and adorable. hehe!

the rest of my day was spent sleeping at my cousin's place. jet lag. LOL.

that's it for today..will write more another time.

xoxo from melbourne.


No comments: