Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mommy's Birthday

Continuation with my backdated posts..

A day after I arrived in Melbourne, my cousin's family and I celebrated my mommy's birthday. We had buffet dinner at Sante in Crown.

My mom simply loves the glazed ham there..super nice wei!!

Anyway, I'll let the photos do the talking :)


be prepared to drool alright? haha..
* soft-served ice-cream *

* mr. Crabby *

* glazed ham with gravy..it tastes oh-so-good! *

* roasted potatoes is my fav *

* cucumbers anyone? *

After dinner, I bought 2 small cakes for my mom..
and these cakes look so too pretty to be eaten. seriously.

* flourless choc mud cake *

* cheesecake and mud cake *


Okay..enough of food photos...it's time for people pictures :)

* my cousin's family, mommy & I *

* miss you mommy. * * my adorable niece drooling with her bun. ain't she the cutest? *


signing off today.

xoxo from melbourne :)


No comments: