Monday, October 27, 2008

Sweet Tooth

Sorry for not updating my blog for the past few days..loads of things had happened the past week.


1. Finally bought my Batman hoodie all the way from KLCC then detour to Pavilion by myself just to get it in my size *last piece too*! Happy and proud of myself :)
It was just meant to be mine. hehe!


2. Bought this Halloween Pumpkin Snickers in KLCC.
*you wouldn't want to know the price*


*Jack-O-Lantern*


3. My package finally arrived! :)

* Cute Mario mushroom and the snowflake *

4. Had been studying like crazy.


5. Was really stressed up for a few days until i just felt like giving up. :(


6. Mommy bought some nice things for me from Bangkok
*my fav place :) anyone wanna go there? call me ya!*


* Thai sweet dessert flown all the way from Bangkok..yum! Thanks mom! :) *


7. Sat for 2 exam papers for 2 consecutive days.
*my brain was so over stressed out*



8. De-stress yum cha session after my 2nd paper.


9. Bought 2 tops from Springfield.


10. New bedlinens. hehe!


That's pretty much about it la for now..


Gotta continue studying for my other 2 exam papers. Wish me luck peeps! :)




No comments: