Friday, October 17, 2008

The Clique

Influenced by Choong Fu's post, I've decided to post some old photos too. hehe!

I'm so stressed up that I'm feeling nostalgic. LOL.


i miss my high school years.


Just thinking about the really stupid stuff we do in school, makes me wish that I could have that much fun once more. University life is so different from high school. It's totally no fun. All everyone does is study their butts off, like me. Sad huh??


Anyway, here's some photos of my beloved clique.


We're been a Clique for 4 years and I hope it continues till all of us become grandmas and grandpa sitting together in our OSIM massage chairs while thinking about our younger years. haha!! :) :)

* the younger looking versions of us *


That was our first clique outing and it was in Midvalley. I miss our clique outings edi.


Hannah, come back soon please! :)


Anyway, I just wanna say "I LOVE YOU GUYS HEAPS AND HEAPS"!!

*hugs and kisses*



No comments: