Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Nerdy One

it's 2AM now and I'm still awake though I actually dead tired.


So sick of studying edi though all I did was study for one subject and exams are starting next week.

Damn GG right?
*learned the word "GG" from CF*


so what have I been doing the past few days?


Ate, slept, watched a bit of tv, online, but most importantly
.....
.....
studied, studied and studied some more.


i went to the mall too but i didn't have the mood to buy anything.
i want that Batman hoodie from Topshop in KLCC :(

Someone buy for me pls?? :) :)


anyway, life's pretty boring nowadays. LOL.


Oh Oh..FYI, I finally received my full offer to transfer to Australia. yay! :D
*dances around happily*


So hopefully everything will go smoothly so I can make it to Aussie in Feb 2009.
*fingers crossed*


p.s: will you miss if i'm not here??


No comments: