Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Leaving On Jet Plane


All my bags are packed

I'm ready to go

I'm standing here outside your door

I hate to wake you up to say goodbye

But the dawn is breakin'

This early morn

The taxi's waitin'

He's blowin' his horn

Already I'm so lonesome I could cry


So kiss me and smile for me

Tell me that you'll wait for me

Hold me like you'll never let me go

Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane

Don't know when I'll be back again

Oh babe I hate to go

I.........

There's so many times I've let you down

So many times I've played around

I tell you now

They don't mean a thing

Every place I go

I think of you

Every song I sing

I sing for you

When I come back

I'll wear your wedding ring


So kiss me and smile for me

Tell me that you'll wait for me

Hold me like you'll never let me go

Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane

Don't know when I'll be back again

Oh babe I hate to go


Now the time has come to leave you

One more time

Let me kiss you

Close your eyes

I'll be on my way

Dream about the days to come

When I won't have to leave alone

About the time when I don't have to say........


This song has been singing in my head for the past couple of days...

the day has finally arrived. i'm leaving for melbourne tonight at exactly 9pm.

i will miss everyone here in m'sia especially my family, relatives, my close friends, besties and of course my lovable dog, Max.


he's gonna be so upset for the next couple of weeks. poor thing.

i'm really gonna miss all the late night mamak/yumcha sessions, shopping outings, movie outings and so so much more :( *sobs*

thanks for the early birthday present babes! i love it alot! *tries to squeeze in my hand carry bag*

i just wanna wish everyone to take good care of yourselves and i hope to see you all in a year's time.

i know big majority of you all are not free to say goodbye as you all have classes and work, so it's alright...i'll make sure that i'll update as often as i can..hehe :)

* hsu zhen~ i'm still waiting for you to cry wei..haha..true tears..LOL *

anyway, i'm done packing and hopefully my luggage won't go overweight even though it did not exceed on the weighing scale at home.

i hope that i'll be able to land in melbourne safely.

to be honest, i'm actually pretty worried about flying alone. i've never flown overseas alone..neither have i transited alone before. So i'm pretty much freaking out on the inside. LOL.

this will definitely be the first thing i'll be facing in my new journey to Australia.


Oh well, that's all for today...

take care everyone and love ya loads!
will miss ya very much too! :)

xoxo
goodbye malaysia, hello australia :)




No comments: