Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Emo-fied

Yes i cannot deny that i'm feeling truly badly and deeply emo now.

I was so frustrated just now that simply broke into tears.
i cried and cried out my heart out....

i argued with my mom about my luggage.
it was really frustrating..
i hate packing my luggage.
i really do.

i cried again and again.


i've been thinking these past few days and i've realized something...and that "something" is that i'm actually not that important in some people's lives compared to others...soon when i'm no longer here, things will be different.

i'll be forgotten and whatever relationship with some people will never be the same as before.
they'll move on with their lives and i'll try my very best to do the same though i have never been a person who can really do so as i will always reminsince about the past.

some people take for granted that just because i'll be in another country for 1 year so they simply just think that i'm on some long holiday..

they never bother to think that what if i never come back to m'sia...or what if i'm no longer in this world..

why do you have to do this to me?? why?

don't you know it really hurts me....it really does..
you've changed...you really have.
you've changed the way you talk to me, the way you treat me...

i've kept telling myself that you not worth it and forget about you..

but i can't.

it's not as easy as you think it is.

it really kills me to see you with someone else.
you've hurt me...
you'll never know and nobody will ever know.
we are never meant to be.
if you're happy, i'll try to be happy for you.


i'll try...


No comments: