Sunday, January 18, 2009

Love, Life, Living

I have finally decided to post about something today since I have been abandoning my blog for the past few days..

i've been either too busy or too lazy to resize and blog about things.

I was at the Youth '09 event in PWTC last weekend.
i was damn tired after that.
but i shall post about it another day. hehe!


Anyway, yesterday hsu-zhen and i attend this "love, life, living photosession" in KL.

I got to get my pictures taken and it was fun..wee!! :p
I would love to do it once more if I had the chance. haaha!

I've got the photos already but I'm still deciding whether to post them up anot..haha!

what do you think?? should i??


But...i shall post the other photos which i took on the way home.

it's camwhore time! weee!!


* she likes this over-exposed photo. *

* she no love me :( *

* hmm... *


the lrt was packed with people. Just take a look below! * i like black & white :) *


that's it for today la. till next post. bye! :)


No comments: