Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY "Chor Sei"

Updated!

Hey people, i'm finally back from my penang and ipoh trip.

i just got back yesterday. all i can say is that i'm glad i'm home.

i miss my house.
i miss my bed.
i miss my pooh bear and blue dog.
i miss my laptop.
i miss my internet.

anyway, i'll talk about today and leave "Chor Yat", "Chor Yi" and "Chor Sam" the next few days.

today is a very special day for me because....
it's my birthday!!

ok la...it's not my English birthday but my Chinese birthday.hehe!!!


but it's still my birthday right.. LOL.
so rmb to wish me every "Chor Sei" during CNY ok? hehe!

no presents needed for my Chinese birthday...though i wouldn't mind if you did. :P

So on "Chor Sei", i went to Thean Hou Temple with my parents..

On the way up there, it was very jammed. LOL.

* so many cars!!! *

There were so MANY lanterns..so MANY!!!...

* see? *

* see?? *

* see the red lanterns!!! *

There's even a luck-changing bridge..* ta-da! *

* you'll get this if u you cross the bridge *


i paid 8 bucks to get this...for my studies!
* my bamboo scroll and brush *

* there's pretty flowers too... *

finally, a camwhore photo. LOL.


Oh yea..Happy 21st Birthday Wei Jheng! :)

bye bye.

No comments: