Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Assignments, Assignments and MORE Assignments!

As you guys can see from my title, I'm currently extremely busy with my assignments. Seriously busy! I have 2 assignments that is due on 31st March and a major long presentation on the next day.

Till this very minute, I have not started on any of those assignments. I have been searching for journals until my poor eyes hurt..*sobs* The worst part is that I am quite clueless on how to do one of my assignments which makes me even more worried than I am right now. Feeling extremely extremely stress right now!! ahhh!!

Despite all these assignments, I'll be having my one week semester break where I'll be missing for 3 days. And because I'll be gone for 3 days, I have even more stress to at least finish 1 assignment or half of everything. Ahhh!! * screams loudly inside *


Therefore, you'll probably won't see any posts these few weeks. In the mean time, take care and wish me good luck with my assignments! I'll really need it.


Tata.

No comments: